Sunday, December 29, 2013

My funny story of the day

So this guy shows up at my sheep farm and asks if he can predict with exact precision the number of sheep I own will I give him one. I said sure. So using his mental heuristics he surveys my herd of sheep for a brief minute and says "853" sheep. I was floored!! In less than a minute he guessed it correctly. So i told him to pick a sheep out. Being the challenging person I am I reversed it. I asked if him if I can guess with perfection his profession, I can get my animal back. He said sure absolutely. So I thought for about 10 seconds and I said you are an economist with the fed. he was completely surprised with sheer amazement. How did you know that he asked? I said because you picked out my dog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...