Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Top 10 political ad pet peeves

by Brent Barksdale / Apr 16 2012



I love political ads. In fact, I’m not ashamed to admit that while other people are spending hours on Facebook and Twitter I often find myself spending way too much time scouring YouTube looking at nothing but political ads.

With the cost barriers to creating ads quickly diminishing and the emergence of web ads as an effective tool in campaigns, more and more political ads are popping up every day -- this only exacerbates my YouTube political ad addiction. But while watching hundreds of political ads over the years I began to notice some things that really get on my nerves, and thus a list was born. Here are 10 mistakes I see over and over again.

READ THE LIST HERE.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...