Friday, April 20, 2012

Liberal Hypocrisy: I could not have said this better myself. Thanks Mark Levin.

Mark Levin: Obama Is An Imperial President

You know I've been trying to comprehend the hypocrisy spewing from all of these left-wing morons. It vexes me to no end why they continually want us to follow their rules, their regulations, their behavior, when they live in direct contradiction to these rules and regulations. They bash the rich, when they are rich, claim there is a war on women from conservatives, all the while they have supported abortions that have eradicated 28 million females since Roe v. Wade. Well Mark Levin is that voice for me. This small snippet completely sums up exactly how I feel. I deeply thank my good friend at THE RIEHL REVIEW for alerting me to this. Folks when you go the the election Booth this year remember Levins Comment below. He hits the nail on the head as to what this vile administration and liberal debris are all about.

MARK LEVIN: "Obama, it would seem, wants to deny to others what he will not deny to himself. He wants to deny to the children of others what he will not deny to his own children. He wants to amass riches, but he doesn't want you to amass wealth. He doesn't mind private school for his own children, but he minds it for your children. He doesn't mind eating whatever he wants to eat, but he minds what you eat. He doesn't mind taking that 747 one frivolous trip after another, one self-serving fundraising after another, but he minds what you drive and how much fuel you use. And we can go on and on.

Remainder of text and audio at RCP link

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...