Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wanted Military/ Political Items buttons, Medals, knives, helmets

I buy Miltary Items from any era, any war, and any country. I am an avid history buff. I collect many types of old military items. My main interests are GERMAN HELMETS, US HELMETS, field gear, uniforms, insignia, wings, daggers, medals, pins, photos, . I also collect Political memorabilia. Political Buttons, posters, ribbons, convention, etc I am interested in anything of historical value. If you think you have something historical I might be interested please don't hesitate to call.

I also buy authentic documents and autographs, Must have C of A.

Email, text or call and tell me what you have. Cash Paid will use paypal if you are not in Sarasota.

Other items including but not limited to:

Duck and Bird Antique Decoys
Fishing Lures
Antique vintage fishing reels and rods
Pre-20th century wooden antiques
Americana
Posters of anything War, movies, films etc
China
Antique Chinese and Korean items
gas & oil memorabilia
Vintage Cash registers
Vintage Jewelry
Porcelain & Pottery
Glass
Vintage Clothing
Memorabilia
Vintage Sewing
Autographs
Kitchen Collectibles
Photographica
Clocks & Watches
Art
Militaria
Paper & Ephemera
Hakata Urasaki dolls
French & German Dolls
Figurines
Hobbies
Toys
Marx toys
Lamps & Lighting
Advertising

Please send pictures of what you have.

Email, text or call and tell me what you have. Cash Paid will use paypal if you are not in Sarasota.
Todd

352.292.2736
tdklim1966 (at) gmail.com

Militaria, Political memorabilia, Historical documents/photos wanted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...