Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Creepy oppo: Satan, Witchcraft, Role Play, and Challengers

You may read this and believe it to be an April Fool’s Day joke. Sadly, it is not. And sadly, I must give a slight NSFW warning.
Congressman Ted Yoho is one of the congressmen the Chamber of Commerce and Establishment have problems with. He was one of the congressmen who would not vote for John Boehner as Speaker. He has been one of those congressmen who does not have a problem rocking the boat on his own side. I wish he’d do it more than he does. Frankly, I think some of the fight has been knocked out of him.
Here’s Jake:
Screen Shot 2014-03-31 at 10.22.30 PM
This is him too:
Screen Shot 2014-03-31 at 10.22.50 PM
And this:
Screen Shot 2014-03-31 at 10.23.11 PM
But I’m not sure if this is him, though he posted it online:
Screen Shot 2014-03-31 at 10.24.42 PM
On a Yahoo! message board called “Fallen”, he uses the name “Chazz Darling.” His posts there are, to say the least, rather interesting. One includes him telling someone
At first I thought you were just stupid and I wanted to stick my d**k in you mouth to shut you up while I snorted a line off my new machete
Charming.
This guy wants to replace Ted Yoho. Is the Chamber really helping this guy? If so, that is hysterical.
UPDATE: For more, see Saint Peters Blog out of Florida.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...