Friday, January 21, 2011

Opposition Research Consultant - The Klimson Group

Founded in 1986 as one of the premier Republican opposition research consulting firms. My experience spans from political candidates to private corporations to non-profits. My research is always verified by 100% documented proof. I take pride in exposing the truth behind individuals to give a more informed and accurate description of an opponent to the candidate and voting public. My clients include City Councilmen, County Commssioners, State Representatives, State Senators, Judges, US Congressmen, Governors, Media Consultants, Politcal Strategy Consultants, Non-profits, and Private Corporations. I have recently expanded my services to include law firms and Tea Party Candidates.

I pledge COMPLETE confidentiality and discretion to my clients at all times.

I examine biographical information, press coverage, public records, criminal search, court house records, internet sources, social networks, former friends and colleagues, campaign finance reports, public statements and legislative activity to paint a comprehensive picture of your opponent's strength's and weaknesses.

Office Location(s)

Ocala, Florida

4300 Sw 6th Ave
Ocala, FL 34471
Tel: 352.426.2716

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...