Saturday, January 7, 2012

Love this website: Electnext. The eharmony of politics.

I just found this cool website that matches your hot political buttons to politicians. I have been throwing this idea around for years. I even wrote a paper about this when I was studying Political Science at the University of Florida. It's called Elect next and can be accessed here:

Elect Next

Check it out. What I would like to propose is data mining at the local level and matching constituents with politicians and judges at the local level. The electorate has got to become more educated when it comes to local politics especially at the judicial level. These judges are running amuck and that can be directly related to voter apathy. Have we become political "bots"?

Todd Klimson

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...